Balance SystemsBalancing Machines for Rotating Parts
The specialists in the development of high precision, high production machines.
What are balancing machines used for?
Mass unbalance is the most common malfunction of rotating machinery. It produces excessive synchronous forces that cause vibrations and mechanical failures, along with increasing the noise level and energy consumption. In order to correct the aforementioned problems, each rotating body needs to be balanced during the production process by means of a balancing machine. At HK Technologies we offer a the complete range of Balancing Machines from Balance Systems. For more information please get in touch.
- Automatic and semi-automatic balancing machines for armatures and rotors. Unbalance correction by drilling or milling.
- Automatic and semi-automatic balancing machines for fans and electric fans. Unbalance correction by addition of weights or removal of material.
- Horizontal manual balancing machines for shafts and rotors. Unbalance correction by addition of masses, masses displacement, milling and drilling.
- Manual, semi-automatic and automatic balancing machines for disk-shaped rotating components. Correction of the unbalance by drilling or milling.
- Manual and semi-automatic balancing machines for turbochargers. Correction of the unbalance by milling or grinding.
Choose the field of application, the component and we will drive you to the balancing machine most suitable to you…